****Our final Flu Vaccination Walk In Clinic is being held on Tuesday 15 November 2022 2.30pm until 7.30pm at Longshoot Health Centre****
We only have a limited amount of stock left so if you still haven’t had your flu vaccination don’t miss out as once the stock has gone, it’s gone!
No appointment is required, please do not telephone the surgery just turn up during the above times.
This flu vaccination walk in clinic is solely for our patients who are at higher risk of complications such as:
Those who are aged 65 and over
Those under the age of 65 who are in at risk groups *(see below)
Those who are aged 50-64
Children aged 2 and 3 years old
Carers, pregnant women, close contacts of immunocompromised individuals and health and social care staff.
*At Risk Groups are patients with any of the following:-
• chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as SEVERE asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
• chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
• chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five
• chronic liver disease
• chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease,
• learning disability
• splenic dysfunction or asplenia
• a weakened immune system due to disease
• morbidly obese