We only have a limited amount of stock left so if you still haven’t had your flu vaccination don’t miss out – once the stock has gone, it’s gone!
No appointment is required, please do not telephone the surgery just turn up during the above times.
This clinic is for our patients who are at a higher risk of complications such as those who are aged 65 and over, those under the age of 65 who are in at risk groups*(see below), as well as carers, pregnant women, close contacts of immunocompromised individuals and health and social care staff.
*At Risk Groups are patients with any of the following:-
• chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as SEVERE asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
• chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
• chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five
• chronic liver disease
• chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease,
• learning disability
• splenic dysfunction or asplenia
• a weakened immune system due to disease
• morbidly obese